Whether it’s a holiday, the celebration of a great partnership, or you want to keep your company top of mind with your client, a client gift is always a great way to say thank you and impress.A quick Google search will show you plenty of client gift options. Some of the most popular include:
- Fruit or gourmet food basket
- Magazine subscription
- Charity donation
- Box subscription
While all of these gifts are great (we’d certainly love to be the recipients of any of them), are they really the best you can do?
Haliburton Forest Is a Better Kind of Client Gift
What if instead of giving your clients things they’ll throw out eventually, or subscriptions they’ll one day have to cancel, you give them an experience. You can’t put Haliburton Forest in the trash (in fact, we’re pretty big into conservation around here) and group experiences at Haliburton Forest don’t require a lot of work on your clients’ part. Even better are the benefits of the great outdoors on your clients’ health and wellness. Help your clients de-stress with fresh air and physical activity.
Here are 4 reasons Haliburton Forest is a better kind of client gift:
- Haliburton Forest creates customizable group experiences, whether a visitor wants to go fishing, canoeing, camping, hiking, mountain biking, or on a canopy tour in the summer, or snowmobiling, dog sledding, or ice fishing in the winter. There is so much to do at Haliburton Forest, it suits every interest level; and it’s a great challenge for those among you who value the outdoors but don’t easily find their place amongst the wild.
- Of course we welcome you to bring your clients here to form tighter relationships, but did you know you can also buy them a gift card and send them on their own? Haliburton Forest is also a great place your clients can take their loved ones for a weekend getaway. There’s nothing more romantic than strolling hand in hand through this majestic forest steeped in both Canadian history and tourists having fun.
- Accommodations meet executive expectations while retaining a rustic—and historic—feel. Haliburton Forest has 7 on-site log cabins and all have been renovated after being used as cabins for loggers at the turn of the century. Help your clients get away for the weekend (or week) and give them access to everything going on at Haliburton Forest and the Haliburton Highlands by staying on site.
- Most importantly, a day or weekend trip to Haliburton Forest is a unique experience for your clients to enjoy. It’s a rare gift that will create memories for your clients—and maybe even remind them of you every time they look at the photos they took.
A client gift of outdoor adventure is bound to impress your clients (and make you look good). Make it easy for your client by giving them a gift card so they can pick and choose what they want to do and when. Or check out how to plan a great trip for them or yourself (surely there are other people you want to impress): download this ebook to find out how to plan a corporate adventure that pleases everyone, when the best season is to visit, and where to eat and sleep. Or call and let us help you plan an unforgettable group experience.